Bipal total exoticos with grit that is more appropriate for this type of bird is a natural, biological product with vitamins, minerals and amino acids that are necessary for the health of exotic birds in captivity.
Exotic birds in the wild take all the substances necessary for life from nature. However, these elements need to be provided to exotic birds in captivity in a balanced complex such as BIPAL TOTAL EXOTICOS so that they have a proper diet. BIPAL TOTAL EXOTICOS is a biological product with vitamins and minerals and, therefore, in addition to providing vitamins and minerals like other products in the market, it has a potent and effective regulator of the digestive system which increases the body’s defences and which is absolutely necessary for the health of exotic birds in captivity.
With BIPAL TOTAL EXOTICOS you will be able to:
- Put an end to the deficiency diseases that are currently suffered by the majority of exotic birds in captivity and that the breeder does not detect.
- Eliminate digestive disorders and therefore dietary diarrhoea (soft droppings).
- Obtain hatchlings that are born strong and healthy. Greater resistance to disease as it strengthens the body’s defences.
- Obtain fast moulting, with the growth of new, long, strong, dense and healthy feathers.
- Improve stress in competitions.
- Save considerably on medicines.
- Obtain approximately 20% more hatchlings.
- Improve the parents’ fertility.
- Get the birds to stop eating their own droppings (start of many diseases).
Fermentation soluble, butyhydroxytoluene (BHT) – E-321, vitamins A, D3, E (50%), K3, B1, B12, B2, nicotinic acid, calcium pantothenate, choline chloride (50%), manganese sulphate, monohydrate, copper sulphate, zinc oxide, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, cobalt sulphate, colloidal silica, calcium carbonate, bicalcium phosphate, sodium chloride, methionine and lysine.
- Vitamin A: 200.000 UI
- Vitamin D3: 45.000
- Vitamin E: 15 PPM
- Vitamin K3: 3 PPM
- Vitamin B2: 3 PPM
- Nicotinic Acid (PP): 20 PPM
- Pantothenic Acid (B3): 8 PPM
- Vitamin B12: 6 PPM
- Choline: 250 PPM
- Methionine: 1,000 PPM
- Lysine: 1,000 PPM
- Manganese: 60 PPM
- Iron: 25 PPM
- CoPPer: 4 PPM
- Zinc: 30 PPM
- Iodine: 0.5 PPM
- Selenium: 0.10 PPM
- Cobalt: 0.15 PPM
- Calcium: 20.5%
- Phosphorus: 5.4%
- Sodium: 1.96%
In a cool dry place away from light.
Make freely available to the bird throughout the year in a container.